Nominations are closed for the 2018 Fast Track 50 Award.
Register for the 2018 Networking Event, Awards Dinner and Celebration.
November 7, 2018 at LaMalfa Conference Centre in Mentor, Ohio.
What You Will Need:
Fast Track 50 Award:
- Company information (CEO, year founded, address, email)
- Company sales figures and employee count for the past five years
- Your accountant’s information
- Your company logo
Entrepreneur of the Year Award:
Submit a nomination describing how the nominee:
- Started or substantially grew a business in Lake or Geauga County
- Acted in a capacity to promote entrepreneurship in the area
- Demonstrated vision and willingness to take risks in growing/starting a business
- Demonstrated innovation by taking a business to new heights in creative and novel ways
Game Changer Award:
Submit a nomination describing how the nominee was innovative in the business environment. Topics can include how a nominee:
- Is a cutting edge, forward thinking individual, business or business group that has “Changed the Conversation” resulting in casting Lake or Geauga County in a positive light
- Successfully improved or renovated a process
- Changed the delivery of service
- Demonstrated cutting edge thought in some aspect of technology or manufacturing
- Invented or created a new product or established a process
- Started a unique business to meet the need of our changing economy
To apply for the Nonprofit Award, the nominee must be:
- Registered 501(c) and in good standing with the Ohio Secretary of State and serve Lake and/or Geauga county residents
- Incorporated in 2013 or prior with a minimum annual operating budget of $250,000 in 2017
- Organization must describe how it has demonstrated a dedication to its mission in Lake and/or Geauga Counties by:
- Explaining how the organization has created meaningful and measurable benefits to the community
- Providing examples of outstanding community services, innovation programming and/or delivery of service
Contact Gretchen Skok DiSanto at email@example.com or 440-525-7444 with any questions.