Nominations are closed. See you next year!
Please make sure you review the terms of eligibility found below before you begin the nomination process. The form can not be saved and then continued at a later time.
Please register for the award ceremony taking place on Thursday, November 4.
To Be Eligible:
Considered businesses must meet the following requirements of eligibility to qualify for nomination:
- Classify as a for-profit organization
- Operated consistently for the last five years (no later than 2015)
- Minimum sales of $250,000 in the baseline year
What You Will Need:
Fast Track 50 Award:
- Company information (CEO, year founded, address, email)
- Company sales figures and employee count for the past five years
- Your accountant’s information
- Your company logo
COVID-19 Community Service Award
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis in our community, countless individuals and businesses have taken extraordinary steps to support our community. We’d like to hear your stories and recognize your efforts.
For this award, we are asking companies to share what specific efforts you have taken to support our community during this challenging time. Examples could include:
- Coordinated donation efforts to nonprofit organizations and/or healthcare systems etc.
- Support of employees and their families
- All other efforts to protect and support our community
Thank you for your selfless contribution during our community’s time of need.
To apply for the Nonprofit Award, the nominee must be:
- Registered 501(c) and in good standing with the Ohio Secretary of State and serve Lake and/or Geauga county residents
- Incorporated in 2016 or prior with a minimum annual operating budget of $250,000 in 2020
- Organization must describe how it has demonstrated a dedication to its mission in Lake and/or Geauga Counties by:
- Explaining how the organization has created meaningful and measurable benefits to the community
- Providing examples of outstanding community services, innovation programming and/or delivery of service
Contact Gretchen Skok DiSanto at email@example.com or 440-525-7444 with any questions.