Nominations are now closed for the 2020 Fast Track 50 Award.
Please register for the virtual award ceremony taking place on November 5.
What You Will Need:
Fast Track 50 Award:
- Company information (CEO, year founded, address, email)
- Company sales figures and employee count for the past five years
- Your accountant’s information
- Your company logo
COVID-19 Community Service Award
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis in our community, countless individuals and businesses have taken extraordinary steps to support our community. We’d like to hear your stories and recognize your efforts.
For this award, we are asking companies to share what specific efforts you have taken to support our community during this challenging time. Examples could include:
- Coordinated donation efforts to nonprofit organizations and/or healthcare systems etc.
- Support of employees and their families
- All other efforts to protect and support our community
Thank you for your selfless contribution during our community’s time of need.
To apply for the Nonprofit Award, the nominee must be:
- Registered 501(c) and in good standing with the Ohio Secretary of State and serve Lake and/or Geauga county residents
- Incorporated in 2014 or prior with a minimum annual operating budget of $250,000 in 2018
- Organization must describe how it has demonstrated a dedication to its mission in Lake and/or Geauga Counties by:
- Explaining how the organization has created meaningful and measurable benefits to the community
- Providing examples of outstanding community services, innovation programming and/or delivery of service
Contact Gretchen Skok DiSanto at email@example.com or 440-525-7444 with any questions.