Nominations are now open for the 2022 Fast Track 50 Award!
Application Deadline: Friday, June 17 2022
The Fast Track 50 Trustees invite you to submit an application to be recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Lake and Geauga Counties.
In honor of those who have shown growth and change to contribute to business success, Fast Track 50 is pleased to present the following awards:
- Nonprofit Award
- Fast Track 50 Award
Please make sure you review the terms of eligibility found below before you begin the nomination process. The form can not be saved and then continued at a later time.
To Be Eligible:
Considered businesses must meet the following requirements of eligibility to qualify for nomination:
- Classify as a for-profit organization
- Operated consistently for the last five years (no later than 2016)
- Minimum sales of $250,000 in the baseline year
What You Will Need:
Fast Track 50 Award:
- Company information (CEO, year founded, address, email)
- Company sales figures and employee count for the past five years
- Your accountant’s information
- Your company logo
To apply for the Nonprofit Award, the nominee must be:
- Registered 501(c) and in good standing with the Ohio Secretary of State and serve Lake and/or Geauga county residents
- Incorporated in 2016 or prior with a minimum annual operating budget of $250,000 in 2021
- Organization must describe how it has demonstrated a dedication to its mission in Lake and/or Geauga Counties by:
- Explaining how the organization has created meaningful and measurable benefits to the community
- Providing examples of outstanding community services, innovation programming and/or delivery of service
Contact Gretchen Skok DiSanto at email@example.com or 440-525-7444 with any questions.